Sleek Show & Westward Rolling Road day

Dec 4, 2010
With the way the Ireland went, I decided to leave the country and go live/work in Australia, before I left I talked with Todd and Barry and arranged to leave the car with them while I was away.

Soon after I had left Ireland Todd was in touch to see if I minded if the car was to appear at the Sleek FX show in Limerick.

From what I have been told the day was excellent with the weather being clear of rain and a nice bit of sun too, luckily some of the guys off Irish mitsubishi owners club managed to get some nice pictures of the evo being groped up by some ladies haha.









Unfortunately with the Rolling Road day @ Westward engineering there where no pictures and I am yet to get a picture of the print out but todd assured me the car was running excellently and he had also managed to fit the set of RC 1000cc injectors I had bought about a year ago into the evo and remapped her to run E85 bioethanol fuel for the day.

The VI managed to make 396.3bhp and 478nm torque (352lb ft torque) which was good considering she is running 95% stock parts and made the most power on the day too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment