Future Plans

Dec 16, 2010
With my move abroad, I am now in a full time job and earning again and all modifiers know well what that means.

Ok so I decided 400/400 wouldn't be enough before I even got there (this was discussed with Todd about 6 months back). So I went about hunting down parts for 500+ power and torque. I quickly spotted a Setrab 19 row Oil cooler for sale on MLR (www.lancerregister.com) and for a great price so snapped that up and had it delivered to CW headquarters, big thanks to HEL they had the part delivered in less than a week.


After a long discussion with Todd about what else I needed for the magic 500 he recommended a full race manifold or JMF manifold, bigger turbo (TT S205 or FP greeen), Bigger Intercooler and a set of 272 cams amongst some others. So like always I didnt waste time and went hunting straight away and managed to find a clean second hand full race pro stock manifold on www.evolutionm.net, from the photo's all I can see it needs is a good clean (fingers crossed).





During the hunt I had been talking with a member on www.evolutionm.net after noticing he was selling a set of very cheap unknown aftermarket cams that had made 320whp with a filter and a remap so picked these up aswell. If these don't look the part when they arrive ill start hunting for a set of Kelford 272's as these seem to be making good power.

Pictures of parts as always.




Next update will be bigger turbo time, I am hoping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment