Feb 2010 New Evo 9 Wheels

Dec 4, 2010
After the trackday I had planned to do loads of mods but unfortunately work slowed down so mods where not going to happen as frequently.

All the same it was not going to stop me modding and when a set of evo 9 alloys came up for sale with a really good set of tyres I decided I had to have them and with some help from Todd, Barry, Poggy and of course Deccie the brilliant spray painter http://www.fredmapped.com/recon.php, I soon had the wheels looking amazing.

From this to this
To this.......




To this nice huh!!!!!





Sadly to this, as you can see the red outline is gone because the idiot fitting the tyres back on was absolutely ruthless and managed to break the laquer and tear the red strip but I still think it turned out very well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment